Kawagoe City Museum
※Kawagoe Castle is under restoration until March 2011.
Hours of Admission
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- No permission for entrance after 4:30 p.m.
- Mondays except National Holidays
- Tuesdays after National Holidays
- December 28th - January 4th
- Every 4th Friday of months
- A week of the end of June
- A week of the end of December
- Adults 200 yen (160 yen)
- Students 100 yen (80 yen)
- Free for 15 years old and under
- ※ ( ) means the fee for a group of over 20 people.
- ＜Common Tickets＞
|Museum, Art Museum||300 yen||150 yen|
|Museum, Art Museum, "Kurazukuri" Museum||370 yen||180 yen|
|Museum, Art Museum, "Kurazukuri" Museum,
Kawagoe Festival Museum
|600 yen||400 yen|
Traffic guideNormal Map (PNG)
|From Hon-Kawagoe Station of Seibu-Shinjuku line or From Kawagoe Station of Tobu-tojo line and of JR Kawagoe line,
(1) After taking the Tobu Bus indicated "KURANOMACHI", 8 minutes on foot from the "FUDANOTSUJI" bus stop.
(2) After taking Tobu Bus indicated "Koedo Meisho Meguri", soon from the "Museums" bus stop.
(3) After taking Eagle Bus indicated "Coedo Traveling Bus", soon from the "Museums" bus stop.
|By private car||The parking lot is in front of the museum.|